Coronavirus/COVID-19 prevention measures: All Fall 2022 classes are a maximum of 4 students plus instructor. Non-medical masks are mandatory regardless of vaccination status, unless a given class has 100% consensus that they are comfortable with some or all persons unmasking. We have a large dedicated classroom space upstairs that enables social distancing when seated, and table and chairs are cleaned and disinfected before and after each class.
Click here to view all September 2022 classes that have space available. If a class does not appear on this link, that means it is full. October 2022 classes will be posted by mid-September.
Looking for beginner knitting? If we do not have any group beginner classes available, you can give us a call at 604-228-1122 to arrange a private lesson with instructor Karen, or we have beginner knitting books like Knit How by Pom Pom Press, Skill Set by Modern Daily Knitting, and Vogue Knitting: The Learn-to-Knit Book!
Looking for beginner, intermediate, or advanced crochet? Give us a call at 604-228-1122 to arrange a private lesson with instructor Deanna, or we have a beginner crochet book called Complete Crochet Course!
1. Payment in full is required to reserve a class spot and should be reserved 72 hours before the starting date of the class, although last-minute registrations may be accepted based on availability.
2. Cancellation Policy: If you cancel with more than 72 hours notice before the first class, you will be fully refunded, or payment can be transferred to another session. After this time there are NO REFUNDS except in the case of coronavirus/COVID-19 symptoms or self-quarantine. If you are registered for a class or private lesson and are unable to attend due to symptoms or self-quarantine, please let us know by phone and you will receive store credit for the missed date(s), or refund upon request, regardless of the amount of advance notice given.
3. If there are less than 2 students registered in a class before the class is scheduled to start, we reserve the right to change class dates or cancel the class. If a change in dates does not work for you, or the class cannot be re-scheduled, we will happily refund your class fees.
4. We do not offer makeup dates, switching between classes mid-session, or credit or refund for single missed dates if you will not be able to attend all four dates of a class due to a scheduling conflict. See above for COVID-19 exception.
5. Please note that classes do not include email support or walk-in assistance from the instructor outside of class times.