"Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling."
Laine Winter/Spring 2019 includes:
- 140 pages
- 12 knitting patterns (pictured above), beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Veera Välimäki
- a long-format story about The Fibre Co.
- My Story by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
- a Q&A with Annie Rowden
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to London, England featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
The yarn and needle requirements for each pattern in this issue can be found here on Ravelry, but for now these patterns are only available in this hard copy collection.
For any future errata, please visit lainemagazine.com/errata
We also have Laine Magazine No. 8 in stock!